Friday, January 11, 2008

And then it happened…


As I finally began a relent to sleep by four hundred and forty four winks, it happened; the breaking of barriers and the release of restrictive constrictive weight, an allowance to float, wading the expanse. Lightness as the liquid, fluid coast of mind and thought, freed. Drifting, almost drowning, I succumb and gulp the waters, more drowning. Lightness turns to sink, a struggle to gain comfort in overwhelming unbound wisdom. Four hundred and forty four winks stop in shortness of comfort and rest as eyes flash open one final time. The clock is dead, caught at four forty four. I ask you, “what does it mean?”

5 comments:

Ibn Bint Jbeil said...

what does what mean? 444? or sleep?

transient said...

all of it, or just 444. if you have answers to anything state them.

elisa davinca said...

don't be afraid ...
and 444 is just a number you have given maybe to much attention :)
enjoy it - don't be afraid ...
after all enjoy life ... you are not guilty (to let my subconsciousness speak ...) ...

poshlemon said...

It does not necessarily have to be just any number. It could have some significance. I don't know; at least I would have treated it as such.

transient said...

well, i didn't expect to get comments from two intellectuals (evica & poshlemon) whom I respect also and from IBJ, but IBJ I expected, ok I respect him as well, anyway...
Numbers in dreams or visions do have meaning, what that is, I'm not certain, however, I doubt that 444 is relevant in its own right. It is possible that it is a placemarker for an event or situation that will arise.
It is not a guilt association, I assume I will find out relatively soon. I'll keep you posted, if I survive :)