Tuesday, March 06, 2007

An anomaly, an apparition, and another abnormality



I'm packing my bags and moving to the Jabal. I will make films of absurd meaningless visions that I project on the barks of neglected trees for me and the animals to see. Each morning I will rise with my daily primordial scream of pain mixed ecstasy as the bites of large insects blood-let my putrid whitened body and I will be darkened by the revolving suns and by dried blood and will be smirking happy expressions to pass the day till the night lets me project again those ominous yet trivial cells that inlet curious or accidental passer being into the dreary soul of a trite and out of focus man.





I'm packing my bags and moving to the Nahur. I will sculpt monstrous reflections of demonized memories to let stand as dams for the neighboring constructionist mammals. Each night I will give to slumber by the warmth of the drying clay that plasters its weight upon me and sooth my doubt with membrance of the cuddled days I spent on the moon and will pass this night by the water's conversing rise and fall adding rhythm to my dreams until the morning crashes of dying trees unearthing clay to sculpt into the shapes of idols lost by a trite and shapeless man.





I'm packing my bags and moving to the Wadi... I will sketch sarcastic shadows that darken the passing clouds casting memories on my captive hills to use as barriers. Each new moon I will sacrifice another dream as a child of my past regretfully wanders the tomb of hope carved from the mountain by enslaved lost hands that I stare with apathy as the last drop takes with it the last breath and there is no turning back for a trite and putrid man.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to the Jabal, Nahur & Wadi...ou ana ray7a lal sa7ra :S

:D Nice post....

transient said...

good for the desert

right now i'll take anywhere that's not here, although i love it here, here is not where i belong, nor there, maybe nowhere.

Ibn Bint Jbeil said...

i will bankroll your journey of discovery, to the wadi, the nahr, the jabal, the sa7ra, the arctic tundra, the tropic jungle.. i will pay your way with my good looks (bad looks) and a magic elixer that i've hidden in a bottle for years and years.

Anonymous said...

we all belong somewhere....but non of us know where, till we try different places! & once we are there, we'll know!! :)

Mounir said...

Nice write...continue your journey and sends us the digital pictures from heaven..

transient said...

IBJ, where's that damned elixer?

dareen, I've been everywhere already, i was thrown out of every land out of every time period.

Mone, man...man i think you missed where i was going. I'll never get to heaven

Anonymous said...

yiii ma32oul inta hel 2ad nee2a? :S

:) u've got a comeback to every comment!! lol

transient said...

yam3atar, shou 3ina ghair el na2.

mish 2hsan ma balish atil bi 7al nas?

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D eh lakan ni2!!

so what is the next movie??

Anonymous said...

You lie squarely on the stones of EMPATHY just prior to you igniting the flames that have repeatedly burned my entirety for years--then afterwards rise up and speak in a unique voice--but until then--your voice is unfortunately general--commanding others to die but never commanding your own destruction--so you got thrown out--the shaman says. Do you know the pain of utter seclusion--brought upon by the erotic meeting between the self and its self.

transient said...

it is apathy not empathy! I did call for my own destruction and have been granted this devise. Yet by which command do you chance this encounter of rivalry? you're keepers will hunt you for this.

transient said...

dareen? my next movie or the next posted movie?

Anonymous said...

You must be EMPATHETIC to great pain. Sympathy and apathy have ran themselves into the ground. Stop correcting my intentions. I have finished my journey. By whose command? Hmmmmmmm? I wonder. Have you ever been hunted? I have. If you understand anything about the great hunt, you'll know that the great hunt is not a hunt at all, but THE GREAT ABANDONMENT.

So, my dear, it is not apathy--it is actually EMPATHY--So empathize--so you will be truly the un-hunted and utterly destroyed.

transient said...

well it seems you have been groomed for the hunt. you are not who i thought you were. no matter, i remain true that I am apathatic in this regard, to be hunted or to hunt or even be unhunted, is all nonconsequential, i already have been destroyed rendering your intentions trivial.
farewell enslaved ghost.

Mounir said...

what..u don't want to go heaven? didn't know Ann Nicole Smith just checked in there!

transient said...

no mone, i most certainly want to go to heaven, i just don't think i deserve to yet.
Anna Nicole Smith? If she's there, it ain't heaven.

Anonymous said...

some men might think so though ;)

Mounir said...

I saw it on CNN...she went to heaven for sure!

Anonymous said...

Heaven'll be freaky if you can have an exaggerated version of Anna Nicole Smith and CNN there. Imagine, just imagine, We'll bend our bodies as those large green caterpillars do into that CNN logo on an organism tv screen which will be made up of Anna Nicole Smith's skin.

Anonymous said...

all this talk makes me want to have a sit-down calm session of mjaddara 7amra, basal akhdar, fijl a7mar b wara2o, laban, salatit el-2atteefeh, za3tar akhdar, zaitoon akhdar, betinjan makdoos, khyar makboos, little mack kadmoos, killou bkhobz mar2oo2.

Anonymous said...

ok, now I am hungry!! too early for all that :S

transient said...

what? where in the hell did all that come from????????
get off my blog mjadara head

dareen, don't talk to strangers!

Anonymous said...

ok baba! I'll stay away from strangers :P

Anonymous said...

"Lolly-pop, sweetheart, guess what's in my bag?" The man in the van had not even come to a full stop as the van's sliding side door rolled open. Lolly heard the roll smoothly snap open and lock into position. "I've got you some precious stones". Lolly had been at the ends of her wits trying to get sober, but standing at the street corner with Darleen braiding little neighborhood girls' hair did not help. "I just hate him"--said Lolly--"you know how he got me hooked?" "You gotta forget all that now"--Darleen said as she twirled the hairpick's end round and round until the little girl who was seated on the chair screamed, "ouch"!

transient said...

TLT i was about to get mad at you, but it is quite cleaver. if only that person actually knew what you were talking about, she'd get furious.