Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am transient IV




A trek unwillingly begun after a slight and minor tear of a colored wrap
warps me endlessly to an imbalanced stance and a failed state of daze. frustration from a source unknown hovers about as a merciless bird of prey praying for my soon to be end to quickly arrive. I stagger by staggered breaths pulled forcefully only to survive an elongated tortuous tale in a world unrecognizable by any bit of sanity and brush aside any remnants of a colored wrap until they send me the vivid reminders in eloquent storied photographs.



(photo borrowed from source unknown)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of your incoherant crap and self-indulgent make believe poetics. Die already

Scent of the Levant said...

transient,

iv the roman numeral or what you get when your not feeling too good?

new liberation, I think transient is a wonderful and inspiring poet.Read every single post and then put in your two cents.

viola' said...

beautiful words

transient said...

Thanks y'all.

I think I know who liberation is. Bastard :)

Sweetness, IV as in #4 since this is the fourth identity.

Viola, I like your drawings.

DangerousDerrida said...

congratulations on your new business. have not heard from you guys in a long time. how is the collective?