Wednesday, April 04, 2007

moment of clarity

In that composed moment after grief, that moment of indifference, I became a part of this earth and not this world.

The Inanimate became animated and the animated became still.

Conventionally life-less objects began to notice my state in their approach, welcomed me without reservation, and all those people bound by habit seized as I walked through their tired immobile forms. Clarity reigned as for purpose previously reined by stagnant revolving souls, still, still I chose to venture past my destiny and remain as they, life-less.

7 comments:

Mounir said...

but why???

transient said...

but why, what? remain still?
or shun the constant drone shuffle of our existance and the people's mindless execution of habit and tormented negative inhumane dealings?

Anonymous said...

what defines life-less? how many different meanings and forms of lifelessness can u come up with?

u chose to venture past your destiny, does that make u lifeless? maybe, maybe not, depending on the receiving end's definition of lifeless!

maybe I don't even know what I'm saying...I think I do....bes maba3riff! all of the sudden, I feel a sense of daya3!

ok time for me to go to yet another friend's blog page!

bye!

transient said...

life-less as in still, without motion, energy or drive. now go check out more lively blogs.

Anonymous said...

well then, I think I am feeling life-less today!! :(

Mounir said...

hmm..I feel a little daei3 as well :)
I like the first sentence of becoming part of this earth and not this world, it sounded like a new mystical experiment but was abandoned in the next paragraph..perhaps I understood it in a different rhythm..but nonetheless I like its magical feel

transient said...

Mone, you're partly right. But there was no abandonment, it is an exploration into an alternate world, one that humans take for granted and abuse.