Sunday, February 04, 2007



The real tragedy of death is the lives that it leaves behind
and the calculating continuation of life,
not allowing a stop not even a pause
and you must keep pace or be run right over.
You think everything ends or every thing must stop after the death.
It doesn't, it doesn't slow down or offer you a choice.
you try to stop, to ignore reality, to mourn in solitude, to remember, to think, to breath, to run, to escape, to hide, to cry, to scream, to breath, just to breath….
six months later you find yourself forgetting how to breath
then someone with a hand on your shoulder assures you that life goes on.

6 comments:

Ibn Bint Jbeil said...

allah yur7amoh.

he is a beautiful soul and continues to inspire us now just as he did when he resided with us here in the physical world.

you've go to admit, he has attained that which none of us can truly comprehend right now; hopefully one day we too will bring ourselves to deserve half of what he accomplished in himself.

al-fati7a for the sake of his soul.

Ibn Bint Jbeil said...

allah yur7amoh.

he is a beautiful soul and continues to inspire us now just as he did when he resided with us here in the physical world.

you've go to admit, he has attained that which none of us can truly comprehend right now; hopefully one day we too will bring ourselves to deserve half of what he accomplished in himself.

al-fati7a for the sake of his soul.

Anonymous said...

Allah yir7amu. I'm sure he is in a better place.

Anonymous said...

Once I saw two cardinals in spring. As one flew the second followed it. As I stood observing this event, an impression fell heavy on me and I momentarily left my conscience and realized that creatures who've known each other in this life, were determined from the moment of preexistence to know each other, and this relationship, which was predetermined prior to being, is eternal. The state that I am in now, I find myself forgetting him on many occasions. He was almost oblivious to me, until I noticed this post. Then his presence rose up in me like fiery pheonix. Inshallah, it will be a beautiful spring.

transient said...

anon, thanks. unfortunatly life sidetracks you and makes you thing and feel superficial things. Inshallah it will be a beautiful spring.

transient said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.