Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Didn't make it



Well I didn't make it to the cabin
got lost
gotta a flat tire
no one to take over my workload so took it with me
got stopped on the Canadian border
held for six hours
lost food rations on side of highway
got into an altercation with local poachers
got shot at
found cabin
lost keys
dug keys out of snow
then turned around and walked home
not bad for a 24hour day.

now I come back and my blog is highjacked by some strange hybrid of an Arab writer who doesn't care about clarity, spelling, grammar, or my ordeal. gotta find a way to take it back. Hopefully I can sneak this one post in before I'm locked out.

2 comments:

Ibn Bint Jbeil said...

bro? wassup bro, you safe? bro i di'in read your long thing yet. i will though. everything crazy in my life right now. sorry man. ok.

Anonymous said...

transient is not here, I've taken over....