Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Contentment is more valuable than Happiness



I almost slipped into one of those alternate universes that circulates but never collides pulling myself back before I did and no sooner did that I did regret not having taken advantage of this occasion to venture into the exploration allowing apprehensive its full reign. My time here is limited and uneventful, without incident due to the submission to the worry of consequence. I am just playing out my role but not as it was meant by the part written in the play written for me. Now I’m just nervously pacing the same trail hoping that world opens hoping I’d be audacious and be content to slip.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

contentment, hopes, consequences, time, limitations, waiting....

things that I think about constantly!!

transient said...

My god woman! you do willingly submerge into a constant whirl of contemplation.

Anonymous said...

kil 7ayati haik?? U have a problem with that :P

if so, makhassi ana :P You want me to change 27 years later!!! :S Sa3bi shway...mish shway...KTEEEER!

transient said...

Wow, I don't have a problem with what you are what you say or do or think, you are you.
Just curious is "Kil 7ayati haik??" a question, statement or a scold?
Curiousity #2 did I imply the need for change?

Anonymous said...

haha...sorry.

#1. mish question!! kil 7ayati haik!! :S "statement"!
#2. eh yimkin I assumed!! shuf shu bi seer when I assume!!

transient said...

that's funny, I had three comments that I just read that disappeared.
Baseeta,

as they say in the sporting world "no harm, no foul"